[ENG SUB] BTS 2018 Season's Greetings full

16 dets 2017
7 874 466 Vaatamised

Don't re-upload please

Kommentaarid
  • Season greetings 2019 eeworld.info/chat/rnhkdoipp2eruLY/video

Nadoiiya NadoiiyaNadoiiya NadoiiyaAasta tagasi
    • Hello 💑 may besfinds ko 💜 HoBi 💛 na Yout 😙😘 na Yout 😙😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘 Na 💑 miss 🌸 Makita 😘 may have 💑💑💑💑💑 ko😘😙 Ay 💑 l love you to 😘 may have 💑 ko 💜 nayout 💚 naboys saposoko ❤️ Ngyoun Love 💗 Love Love 💝 Kita 💟 My besfinds 🌹 ko 💜💚💙 from to mi 💑 may besfinds 🌹 have 💑💑💑 ko 😘😙 Komaen 🌹 kanabajan ❤️ my Have 💑💑 ko 💜 na 💛 besfinds ko

Adela MangubatAdela Mangubat14 päeva tagasi
    • هل يمكن الترجمة

مرحبا مرحبامرحبا مرحباМісяць tagasi
    • @im the ribbon in the sky that namjoon loves yang 🙏

Mikha SeptianiMikha Septiani2 місяці tagasi
    • @Anna Adriana19 bisa

• @Anna Adriana19 itu

• and now, they are grammy nominees

Haru 7Haru 713 tundi tagasi
  • No points for guessing this editors favourite song 😂

Lalala LalalaLalala LalalaPäev tagasi
  • Who’s here after “Life Goes On”...Okeyy Onlyy Ne👀

mohammad kunnhimohammad kunnhi4 päeva tagasi
    • Here to find out how Bighit editors upgraded. Lol 🤣

Bwii BeyotchBwii Beyotch13 tundi tagasi
  • jimin is SOOO cute when I saw him PUMP 👄

Chaz Khamille :PChaz Khamille :P6 päeva tagasi
  • I'm here on 19th Nov 2020 before releasing of Be album.... Decided to come here for the savage Bighit editors....LOL... Captions are soo out of our imagination

Mayumi GeethikaMayumi Geethika7 päeva tagasi
  • 59:21 jikook holding hands at back suga

NUR FARIZATUL ZatulNUR FARIZATUL Zatul8 päeva tagasi
  • Wow sana all

Kimberly MaraverKimberly Maraver8 päeva tagasi
  • They did it in a very dreadful climate😭😭😭😭😭😭😭....

Anna NobyAnna Noby8 päeva tagasi
  • 6:48 that's when jimin realized he needed an iPhone for his live photos hahaha

Felicia LoFelicia Lo9 päeva tagasi
  • Rap jin 19:25 hahahaha

Annsane GannabanAnnsane Gannaban9 päeva tagasi
  • 나는 오늘밤 비티에스와 마피아게임을 하는 꿈을 꾸겠.... ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

han hanhan han9 päeva tagasi
  • Omg Namjoon looks amazing in this video 😍

No goNo go10 päeva tagasi
  • I wish i could understand Korean language,, it would be more fun to watch BTS💜

Nazah SultanaNazah Sultana10 päeva tagasi
  • 3:56 Jungkook make laughing so hard

Jennesy Perdomo RomeroJennesy Perdomo Romero10 päeva tagasi
  • Does Suga mean Palawan from the Philippines here 7:24 ?😅😅

Brit TanyBrit Tany10 päeva tagasi
  • What did hobi get

Aleeya MaisaraAleeya Maisara10 päeva tagasi
  • " I want to throw myself away"

shailu vijishailu viji10 päeva tagasi
  • Whatever the card prediction it just randomly written but why rubbish prediction only for V they have to give positive fortune for all I don't think V from debut get any failure, whatever he did Army fall in love with him more n more n yes from 2018 till now he get all the achievements as a singer, profermer,as a human n many more,without trying he stay calm n positive......who the hell give such a bad prediction to V 🙄 but destiny is with him....n is it necessary to only give him that bad all have got good futune card., maybe that's the reason V got depress ... but he needs to open his eyes n see we all love him he is popular sucessful, every time cought people attention without trying n jimin is an angel always besides V n comfort I srsly want someone like V n jimin in my life 😭💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Sweet JienaSweet Jiena10 päeva tagasi
  • The BTS mafia game is the real among us 😂

Akshitha VeeraAkshitha Veera11 päeva tagasi
  • No one; v to rm : I can see your Dimple getting deeper. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

VooxxxVooxxx11 päeva tagasi
  • Okay so they Didn't Forgot how Philippines is so Hot in summer 😆

VooxxxVooxxx11 päeva tagasi
  • Mafia game is similar to the game we play in india.. It's called police thief.. But we play it like the boost game.. Writing thief, police, king, queen in chits and shuffle it.. After that, we pick each one a chit... And the one who is the police should choose the thief.. The best clue to identlife the thief is, he or she will wink at the citizen 😂 lol.. It was a best childhood game we got to play

Euphoria loveEuphoria love11 päeva tagasi
  • Yoongi ahhh.. Your words are soo true😭😭😭 The places where we go for doesn't need pictures to be taken unless our memories will be placed there forever😍😭😭😭

Euphoria loveEuphoria love11 päeva tagasi
  • The game of mafia is very similar to Among us.

neha chawdipandeneha chawdipande13 päeva tagasi
  • 빌보드에 다녀온 해에 가장 기억에 남는 일이 홉이네 집들이가서 다같이 시간보낸 날이라니ㅜㅜ 진짜 석진이 한결같고 소소하고 다정하고 넘 좋다 💕

아장아장 키네신아장아장 키네신13 päeva tagasi
  • So from 31:15 Mr Kim Taehyung what is this ????

selma bensselma bens14 päeva tagasi

Silviana AnjarwatiSilviana Anjarwati14 päeva tagasi
  • Hope is still funny when taking pictures 😄😄

Funmilayo BalogunFunmilayo Balogun17 päeva tagasi
  • so no ones gonna talk about how jimin literally looks cute even with his mouth opened y'all crazy

annaxoxannaxox18 päeva tagasi
  • BTS -eeworld.info/chat/2HlziqmLn33IqNQ/video

Shivani JhaShivani Jha18 päeva tagasi
  • Suga and V 👁️👄 👁️😣😏😏😏😏😏

Alinka MilahinaAlinka Milahina20 päeva tagasi
  • To everyone critisizing the company for giving tae bad fortune card I am not someone who belives in this stuff but to think of this and the difficulties BTS went through 2018 i think this was mostly reliable. It did say Tae is "No matter how much you suffer you overcome your hardships & He will overcome the pain with strong patience and tolerance." Everyones card had some kind of warnings and i dont think anyones card is crap or fake. V is very successful now offcourse the whole group is but don't forget the hardships they went through in 2018 all of them suffered hard and especially V (Indeed, through their thoughts of disbanding, the death of their family members, their struggles during their tours and promotions, the drama over their Japanese album this year, the hate from other fandoms and solo stans) remember them crying at MAMA 2018. So Don't blame others. Despite all this they where successful in the End.

Rithvika RamjiRithvika Ramji20 päeva tagasi
  • My Favorite BTS outfit 💖💕💖

Rubymira GernhuberRubymira Gernhuber20 päeva tagasi
  • 1:03:22 Why is he like that? Can't help but just falling in love with him more and more and deeper. He selected such small but important thing (Family+Friends) as memorable moment of the year. That's why I adore him. He balances quite well between his work and Personal life. His mindset is unique from others, such pure and transparent.!

monika muniyamonika muniya22 päeva tagasi
  • Why suga seid he wants to throw himself i didn't get a good wib may be it's look savage but i am really concern about him when he said that it's fell like he is about to cry he really wants to live relax and free he really want a break from his busy life he really want to time for himself ,he look really tired about all these things .i just really wish you peaceful life or time with you are two families . I just want to say that take your time army rally love you. 💜💜🙆

Kiran DamodhareKiran Damodhare22 päeva tagasi
  • i think jimin was the one who understood v's feelings when v got a bad fortune card. he did not smile or laugh like the other members and supported v .... and he was glancing at v few times when others were reading the cards.....and jk too.....

priyankaa arulselvanpriyankaa arulselvan22 päeva tagasi
  • It 2020 now still jimin not go solo. Imagine he only got 4 solo songs. No wonder BH give more exposure for jimin. Because they not pay what they promise. He got noting about to have solo songs much. Imagine during early he got less line in song. Now he got more lines. He deserves it. If he in SM JYP or other entertainment he probably got solo already. He will get to more verity show, he got more experience and collaborate with other artist. BH only playing collaborate will group sorry so boring. How ur artist will learn to be independent? As they strong in group i hope to see they got strong on solo too.

Noru chiNoru chi24 päeva tagasi
  • Suga ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

서울촌년서울촌년24 päeva tagasi
  • They r billionaires but i luv how they find small small happiness how they r so happy when they get gifts, prize luvvvvvvv themm

Shradha NagarShradha Nagar25 päeva tagasi
  • I have no reason to live Me tooo 😂😂😂😂

Shradha NagarShradha Nagar25 päeva tagasi
  • Tell me why... Just tell me why... WHY is Kim Nam Joon SO FREAKING CUTE ?!!!?!!!?!!!

DeadassworkingoutDeadassworkingout25 päeva tagasi
  • Our V didn't get ice cream 🥺🥺😭😭😭

Suvercha GuptaSuvercha Gupta25 päeva tagasi
  • Jhopeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Suvercha GuptaSuvercha Gupta25 päeva tagasi
  • Which songs are these

3G Consultants3G Consultants26 päeva tagasi
  • After watching this I can v confidently say that BTS invented among us !!!

Deepali GargDeepali Garg26 päeva tagasi
  • 37:35 which song is it pls i love it?

That Damn girlThat Damn girl26 päeva tagasi
  • @31:06 Jimin wanted to have wings, now he is the Black Swan 🐥🕊

bah home_bugbah home_bug27 päeva tagasi
  • So no ones gonna talk about how Jimin and Jungkook both put their hands behind yoongi? And then jungkooks mood seems happier after. 😳😳

Bridget CanadianBridget Canadian27 päeva tagasi
  • 7:25 yoongi:but we even have visited PALAWAN. where the cat live,without shade that was hot. The scorching heat. buti payung pusa na alala ni yoongi HAHA

Kieth YanchaKieth Yancha28 päeva tagasi
  • 30:25 ‘ what if we fall off’ NOOOO MY HEART BEAT STOPPED 😭😭😭😭😭 NOTHING WILL HAPPEN WE WILL PROTECT YOU AT ANY COST 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Immanuel VImmanuel V28 päeva tagasi
  • Everyone said Billboard was their most memorable miment this year but Jin said meeting Hobi's parents at their housewarming party and eating together and adopting his two sugar gliders was the most memorable Jin is so precious

A SahaA Saha29 päeva tagasi
  • Seeing Taehyung sad and worried over that fortune card was heartbreaking...personally I don't believe in these but seeing how Tae gott really quiet after seeing his card and kept reading it makes me wanna tear up even in 2020 when he has achieved so so so so so much and he even said that he has achieved all his dreams after the Billboard #1 win with Dynamite (although they have a long way to go still and make many more if thwir dreams come true)

A SahaA Saha29 päeva tagasi
  • The message they gave was very heart touching...I wish that bts and army will always be together no matter what will happen and should be healthy and safe...sarangheo.... fighting!

Gayatri PaunikarGayatri PaunikarМісяць tagasi
  • All i see is at 26:38 Namjoon Breaking his stick 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Lalawmpuii HmarLalawmpuii HmarМісяць tagasi
  • www.billboard.com/amasvote Armys, BTS is nominated for 2 categories on AMAS 2020: Favorite Social Artist Favorite Duo or Group- pop/rock Voting period is from Oct.26 to November 16, 2020. Plz vote for BTS everyday. You can vote up to10 times per day. Thank you armys💜

koyukinykoyukinyМісяць tagasi
  • 1.10.33 all I can see is ,jimin garnet necklace 110$

Bharathi JayachitraBharathi JayachitraМісяць tagasi
  • Everyone wants to throw something & Then there is suga who wants to throw himself 😂💜💜💜 I love them I purple them 🥺💜

Anshu NathAnshu NathМісяць tagasi
  • Choppy bangs must be the ONLY thing that doesn’t suit Tae well. Everything else just looks gorgeous on him.

09cansucancan09cansucancanМісяць tagasi
  • 4:45 namjoon's face though 😂

Sushmi SinghSushmi SinghМісяць tagasi
  • I don't think that v messed up any choreo...he is very perfect...than v , hobi and rm invest more money on stocks..... yeah ok ....

Navy JasperNavy JasperМісяць tagasi
  • 25:48 Jk is so innocent 🥺💜💜 27:31 He is so cute while peeking with his handmade cover🥺💜 49:47 Suga is such a mood😂😂💜💜

Anshu NathAnshu NathМісяць tagasi
  • ok like who gave this hairstyle to taehyung he looks like a bowl!

AnushkaAnushkaМісяць tagasi
  • 4:23 why didnt tae get his share.

HT-i CHT-i CМісяць tagasi
  • I am watching this again, and I remember now their speech at MAMA's when they explained how the beginning of 2018 was hard for them. V cried so hard that day, especially when Jin talked about how they thought about breaking up the band. It felt as if he was feeling guilty about something, his reaction was immediate and so strong. He put his head down and covered his face. I'm probably wrong, I don't know, but it's quite strange to see them read their fortune card. I feel relieved, knowing that this period is over.

WEEMXWEEMXМісяць tagasi
  • okinawa is such a beautiful place tho. i thought they shooted this at korea lol plus, i also want to visit okinawa because i really love the scenery and it's very an aesthetic place (for me :] )

hailey anidemhailey anidemМісяць tagasi
  • 태형이 머리 뭔일이얌 넘기엽다ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Bono MissBono MissМісяць tagasi
  • Can i know what song is at 6:41 in the video cause the song i have never heard before😅🤔

Riana yeohRiana yeohМісяць tagasi
  • I love opal plus its my birthstone

R C ArchanaR C ArchanaМісяць tagasi
  • BTS Love you 😍😂💖

جنان Nors احمدجنان Nors احمدМісяць tagasi
  • It's already 2020 and i still watch this 😭💜💜 anyone? Just me? Okay

95taegurl •95taegurl •Місяць tagasi
  • @27:43-28:23 Thank me later...!

PAYALA NAVYA SRIPAYALA NAVYA SRIМісяць tagasi
  • Don't trust those card...... Trust yourself 💓💓💓 if you believe that you can do it and get it..... Just give a try.... And at last just be happy with the results although it good or it doesn't good... BTS got love over the world.....

Yuyun YuningsihYuyun YuningsihМісяць tagasi
  • YOONGI IS ALWAYS SWAGGING 😌

LeJindary ArmyLeJindary ArmyМісяць tagasi
  • RM:we were listed on Hot 100 for 4 weeks in a row/rank 67 In 2018 BTS in 2020: billboard hot 100 no.1 for 10 weeks

Alex EusantosAlex EusantosМісяць tagasi
  • 37:24 suga 😸😸😸

HemalathaHemalathaМісяць tagasi
  • When Rm's fortune said *You will have an important person in your life* damnn my heart started racing

Mariam Joseph LuwateMariam Joseph LuwateМісяць tagasi
    • 53:45 I was looking for this comment and the fortune tells that it will bear fruits.

AnGeL GAnGeL G25 päeva tagasi
  • thank you for uploading this!

Alda HarizaAlda HarizaМісяць tagasi
  • @22:12-22:22 rm about hobi lmao am going to pass out coz of laughing😆😆😆😆

Gomathi SGGomathi SGМісяць tagasi
  • It feels like among us emergency meeting. I hope they play among us in run bts. Lmao it will be so fun

SaswankarSaswankarМісяць tagasi
  • GOD IS SHOWING BIGHIT WHAT IS THE POWER OF KIM TAEHYUNG 🔥✌

Barbie jenBarbie jenМісяць tagasi
  • ¥££¥€£¥§

Scarlett Donato ZazuetaScarlett Donato ZazuetaМісяць tagasi
  • @.@

Scarlett Donato ZazuetaScarlett Donato ZazuetaМісяць tagasi
  • 31:14 to 31:29 Kim Taehyung ending the careers of every single model!! Make sure to watch at 0.25 playback speed ;)

Avni KhetrapalAvni KhetrapalМісяць tagasi
    • So true !!! he is unbelievable here I had to watch this sequence many many times lol but excellent advice for the speed

selma bensselma bens14 päeva tagasi
  • I loved this video very much :))))

Sneha SawSneha SawМісяць tagasi
  • Why does it seem like they are playing among us...

Phoebe BeckleyPhoebe BeckleyМісяць tagasi
  • the worst .. it was heartbreaking ㅜㅜ horrible to watch

보람찬보람찬Місяць tagasi
  • 4:02 what song is it?

Zakir HossainZakir HossainМісяць tagasi
  • 7:22 mentioned Philippines palawan

Hazel JeanHazel JeanМісяць tagasi
  • if you noticed Taehyung was already quiet when the fortune was being read by JK, I think he knew it was for him. TBH, I felt it was for him too since I've watched this after all the many videos of them already including the Daesang Award they received where he cried so much. This fortune telling IMO is just a guide, but hey, look, even after all the hardships they went through from 2017-2018, they came out on top

Sand Under My FeetSand Under My FeetМісяць tagasi
  • 7:05 and now we know why Jimin is an iphone fan, because of live photos! 😂

Sharon FungSharon FungМісяць tagasi
  • Ipp

ABDUL ROSIDABDUL ROSIDМісяць tagasi
  • i wonder how funny they would be playing among us lol

Tzuyu TwiceTzuyu TwiceМісяць tagasi
  • Do not get your fortune read guys. It's not worth it and a lot of it is fake but can influence you to ruin your life.

MaiiMaiiМісяць tagasi
  • Taehyung is sad🥺🥺🥺

Neha KurbaNeha KurbaМісяць tagasi
  • 3:57 can i be that plastic?I'm kidding

Angel Jude SuyoAngel Jude SuyoМісяць tagasi
  • BTS !!!!!!

PuReBLiSsPuReBLiSsМісяць tagasi
  • 1:09:30

KookieKookieМісяць tagasi
  • Joon (2017): we were listed on "HOT 100" for 4 weeks in a row, rank 67 BTS (2020): Billboard HOT 100 two weeks in a row no.1 artists

Vkook Is loveVkook Is loveМісяць tagasi
  • really made irl among us without even trying to-

Kylie HuangKylie HuangМісяць tagasi
EEworld