BTS Performs "Dynamite" | 2020 MTV VMAs

30 aug 2020
48 081 926 Vaatamised

BTS performs "Dynamite" at the 2020 Video Music Awards.
Check out more from the 2020 VMAs here: www.mtv.com/vma
#VMAs #MTV
Subscribe to MTV: goo.gl/NThuhC

More from MTV:
Official MTV Website: www.mtv.com/
Like MTV: facebook.com/MTV
Follow MTV: twitter.com/MTV
MTV Instagram: instagram.com/mtv

#MTV is your destination for the hit series WNO, VMA, Jersey Shore, The Challenge, MTV Floribama Shore, Teen Mom and much more!

Kommentaarid
  • Check out BTS’ Most Memorable MTV Moments eeworld.info/chat/taWDYKupfoGqx9w/video

MTVMTV2 місяці tagasi
    • I don’t understand Chinese

FUCKOFFFATTYFUCKOFFFATTY4 päeva tagasi
    • I have a video of this song with subtitle eeworld.info/chat/2nt5nWSms4qTzKo/video

COLUMBIDAE KALLACOLUMBIDAE KALLA4 päeva tagasi
    • 저희 대학교세계1위대학인데요 그래픽디자인과가성접대용과입니다. 애니메이션연구과는 올림픽선수과로유명하고요. 게임제작과하고요 일본전자전문대학교 12학번 한국이름송미령맞습니다.제가 학회총회출신이라서 그렀습니다 항상 3명을 꼭 성접대용으로 데리고들어옵니다.각각반에요돈으로들어온낙하산들이요.여자 두명 남자한명이요. 제가학회총회라서관리자라서압니다.12AR0112-0718

Aphrodite Ryan OwenAphrodite Ryan Owen7 päeva tagasi
    • Y

Juan Pejerrey CarreraJuan Pejerrey Carrera8 päeva tagasi
    • BTS. Hit songs

Dafi MDafi M9 päeva tagasi
  • Que bueno que les quitaron vistas bai

Andrea VerdínAndrea Verdín24 minutit tagasi
  • WHATATA-They're asian?!!!!!!

Esther D MartinezEsther D Martinez38 minutit tagasi
  • BTS in 2020 Grammy Artist of the year Song of the year Billboard all kill Most viewed music video of 2020 No.1 album on the entire planet And what not?

disgustaed ;-;disgustaed ;-;Tund tagasi
  • he vocals is really good

Caitlin HarriotCaitlin HarriotTund tagasi
  • Who is he at 0:53

Caitlin HarriotCaitlin HarriotTund tagasi
  • they sound just as awsome as when there using auto tune awsomeee

xxxmocha berryxxx XDxxxmocha berryxxx XDTund tagasi
  • honestly, thank you to their stylists for making them look amazing

lillyissabellalillyissabella2 tundi tagasi
  • Love yourself Relay1905

SeoulSeoul2 tundi tagasi
  • I think I've become a fan without even realising 😲, I'm 43, is this possible??? This guys are amazing!!!

Vanessa Taberner AlvarezVanessa Taberner Alvarez3 tundi tagasi
  • Oh party party yeah

Samty LugtySamty Lugty4 tundi tagasi
  • *'Life Goes On' debuts at #1 on Billboard's Hot 100 Chart!* 'BE' tops the Billboard 200!

BTS BEING BTSBTS BEING BTS6 tundi tagasi
  • This is the most important message you will ever read Jesus Christ is coming soon! He said repent or you will perish. There is an eternity ahead! Choose life! Choose Jesus! If you choose this world, you're gonna perish along with it. If you die in your sins you're going to be judged according to your works or how well you kept the the law! No one is justified through law because no one has kept it perfectly! Have you not blasphemed God's name? Did you not lie or steal? Did you always honour your parents? Have you always loved God? We all are sinners, that is why we need Jesus " For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Jesus Christ our Lord." Romans 6:23 We all deserve hell but '" For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten son that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16 God came down to earth as a human being and humbled himself; lived a sinless life and willingly gave it to die for the forgiveness of our sins. He became sin for us! Your good works can't save you it has nothing to do with your crimes/transgression. Try telling the judge in a court of law to let you go because you're a good student, etc. Jesus , before he died, said, "it is finished". Our dept has already been paid i.e. Jesus paid the fine so our case can be legally dismissed. AMAZING GRACE! The time is near! The signs are here. The King of Kings is about to return to judge the world in righteousness! Please repent (turn away from your sins and turn back to God); accept him as your Lord and Savior before it is too late! This world is ruled by the devil. Satan is the father of lies and he has made this world so cozy and full of entertainment. Please do not be deceived! "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness" 1 John 1:9 "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities, against powers, against rulers of the darkness of the world, against spiritual wickedness in high places" Ephesians 6:12 "But God shows his love for us while we were still sinners, Christ died for us" Romans 5:8 "Or do you not know that the unrighteousness will not inherent in the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexual imoral, nor idolaters, nor adulters, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor theives, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit in the kingdom of God. And such were some of you. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the sprit of our God." 1 Cor. 6- 9- 11

Kavita SinghKavita Singh6 tundi tagasi
    • Take your religious nonsense elsewhere.

Jennifer GreenJennifer GreenTund tagasi
    • life goes on

joonjoon4 tundi tagasi
    • Stop spamming, bible basher

AllThingsBts_ ProudA.r.m.yAllThingsBts_ ProudA.r.m.y4 tundi tagasi
  • Love yourself Relay1897

LoveisLoveis7 tundi tagasi
  • Jimin is boy or girl

Nazia SohailNazia Sohail7 tundi tagasi
    • He's a young man obviously

AllThingsBts_ ProudA.r.m.yAllThingsBts_ ProudA.r.m.y4 tundi tagasi
  • i love you forever bts

Michell Dayana Cruz TorresMichell Dayana Cruz Torres8 tundi tagasi
  • Love yourself Relay1882

PandaPanda9 tundi tagasi
  • 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

fav sevenfav seven13 tundi tagasi
  • Nice

Rukmani TawarRukmani Tawar14 tundi tagasi
  • They look like dads

crazycrackhead bubblegumscrazycrackhead bubblegums15 tundi tagasi
  • Love yourself Relay1882

이하니이하니18 tundi tagasi
  • 😘😘😘😘😘😘

Shiny ThomasShiny Thomas21 tund tagasi
  • _one of the songs from ALBUM BE has the song dynamite and life goes on BTS GREAT_

EKA XBEKA XB22 tundi tagasi
  • Wow... cantan super bien en vivo!!

Anahí FantiniAnahí Fantini22 tundi tagasi
  • Love yourself Relay1872

LoveYouirLoveYouir22 tundi tagasi
  • 윤기 오빠야 태형이 오빠야 사랑한데이❤❤

김민주김민주22 tundi tagasi
  • jungkook 💪❤️ jungkook ganteng

rizki ameliarizki ameliaPäev tagasi
  • "Cause I,I, I'm in the stares tonight so watch me bring the fire and set the night alight, Hey shining threw the city with a little funk and soul

Tyson GrahamTyson GrahamPäev tagasi
  • Hello

Drawing the BTSDrawing the BTSPäev tagasi
  • Hola bts

Patricia Mabel Muñoz AvellanedaPatricia Mabel Muñoz AvellanedaPäev tagasi
  • V voice like a man Jimin voice like a girl Jungkook voice like a younger guy

ZonExur •ZonExur •Päev tagasi
    • Jimin's voice is not like a girl lmao.. Its just high.. Just like how the Weeknd has a high pitched voice..

Ana CAna C18 tundi tagasi
  • Love yourself Relay1867

SeoulSeoulPäev tagasi
  • BTS killed it in S.Korea BTS killed it in USA BTS killed it in the record collections. Find out here: eeworld.info/chat/xGqTgoulfZzduro/video And BTS will kill it at the Grammys

Hollywood MoneyHollywood MoneyPäev tagasi
  • Thia obviously isnt live

StephStephPäev tagasi
    • this is obviously live

joonjoonPäev tagasi
    • This is very live and is not even that special lol.. They go wayyy hard

Ana CAna CPäev tagasi
  • Tae's hairstyle is just mind blowing he looks just incredible !!!😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Parwez AlamParwez AlamPäev tagasi
  • V..!!!!!!!!! 😍😍😍.LOVE YOU

Parwez AlamParwez AlamPäev tagasi
  • Well,I'll stick with Black Sabbath.

Joseph EstradaJoseph EstradaPäev tagasi
  • 👍

olga handashapovaolga handashapovaPäev tagasi
  • Love yourself Relay1867

LoveisLoveisPäev tagasi
  • This is the most important message you will ever read Jesus Christ is coming soon! He said repent or you will perish. There is an eternity ahead! Choose life! Choose Jesus! If you choose this world, you're gonna perish along with it. If you die in your sins you're going to be judged according to your works or how well you kept the the law! No one is justified through law because no one has kept it perfectly! Have you not blasphemed God's name? Did you not lie or steal? Did you always honour your parents? Have you always loved God? We all are sinners, that is why we need Jesus " For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Jesus Christ our Lord." Romans 6:23 We all deserve hell but '" For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten son that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16 God came down to earth as a human being and humbled himself; lived a sinless life and willingly gave it to die for the forgiveness of our sins. He became sin for us! Your good works can't save you it has nothing to do with your crimes/transgression. Try telling the judge in a court of law to let you go because you're a good student, etc. Jesus , before he died, said, "it is finished". Our dept has already been paid i.e. Jesus paid the fine so our case can be legally dismissed. AMAZING GRACE! The time is near! The signs are here. The King of Kings is about to return to judge the world in righteousness! Please repent (turn away from your sins and turn back to God); accept him as your Lord and Savior before it is too late! This world is ruled by the devil. Satan is the father of lies and he has made this world so cozy and full of entertainment. Please do not be deceived! "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness" 1 John 1:9 "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities, against powers, against rulers of the darkness of the world, against spiritual wickedness in high places" Ephesians 6:12 "But God shows his love for us while we were still sinners, Christ died for us" Romans 5:8 "Or do you not know that the unrighteousness will not inherent in the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexual imoral, nor idolaters, nor adulters, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor theives, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit in the kingdom of God. And such were some of you. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the sprit of our God." 1 Cor. 6- 9- 11

Kavita SinghKavita SinghPäev tagasi
    • @Kavita Singh Hell isn't real.

Jennifer GreenJennifer Green5 tundi tagasi
    • @Jennifer Green And thinking like that is leading you only to HELL

Kavita SinghKavita Singh7 tundi tagasi
    • @༒᪥𖣔❼⟭⟬•7BLᎪckstᎪя SkᎾtóŇᎾ7ʙᴇ•⟬⟭❼𖣔᪥ it's not going from my phone I don't know what problem my phone has but you're off topic I have asked you about BTS blood sweat and years m/v

• @Kavita Singh why are u copy pasting it idiot? U just said that same things 😒fool

༒᪥𖣔❼⟭⟬•7BLᎪckstᎪя SkᎾtóŇᎾ7ʙᴇ•⟬⟭❼𖣔᪥༒᪥𖣔❼⟭⟬•7BLᎪckstᎪя SkᎾtóŇᎾ7ʙᴇ•⟬⟭❼𖣔᪥7 tundi tagasi
    • @༒᪥𖣔❼⟭⟬•7BLᎪckstᎪя SkᎾtóŇᎾ7ʙᴇ•⟬⟭❼𖣔᪥I think that you haven't read my whole message I said that one eye syomblism, triangle,ETC only these two syomblism is not SATANIC there are many more syomblism and haven't you seen there Blood Sweet and Tears m/v that m/v is full of SATANIC SYOMBLISM and if you want me tell you some of the SYOMBLISM from that m/v I'm gonna do that also

• It's almost 50M!!!

Aphro NiteAphro NitePäev tagasi
  • i’m not an army but this is such a bop 😌

TaniaTaniaPäev tagasi
  • Mashup of Dynamite and The Weeknd on my channel eeworld.info/chat/r61oe3Z6omaXycw/video

Elysian SoundsElysian SoundsPäev tagasi
  • Love yourself Relay1862

Zec TvZec TvPäev tagasi
  • I love them

Ericka IsabellEricka IsabellPäev tagasi
  • I like bts. Should ryan murphy make glee 2.0 versi korean. Like or comment pls

neng fauziahneng fauziahPäev tagasi
  • Why we love bts? Because they have beautiful journey. They make impossible became possible. They make dream came true. They inspired others. Bts was invited and kim nam joon has given a speech to the United Nations. They are the first time that a Korean pop music group have addressed the UN. BTS became the first K-pop band to top the US album charts They created history and legendary moment. BTS has achieved its first No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 songs chart, writing a new chapter in K-pop history as the first Korean band to do so. They came from a small company but look at how successful they are. Importantly, they still humble and kind and stay the same!

MissMissPäev tagasi
  • I Translated & Sang Dynamite In Hindi 💜💜 Give It A Try Maybe You Like It 💜💜

WeWakeMusicWeWakeMusicPäev tagasi
  • i translate bts songs in hindi 🤣🤣🤣 i know it sounds so cringy 🤣🤣🤣 but give it a try 😍😍😍 maybe you like it ❤️💙❤️💙❤️💙❤️💙

WeWakeMusicWeWakeMusicPäev tagasi
    • STOP SPAMMING HERE, NO ONE IS INTERESTED

AllThingsBts_ ProudA.r.m.yAllThingsBts_ ProudA.r.m.yPäev tagasi
  • Wonderful 💗💗I love bts

Nandawathi BMNandawathi BMPäev tagasi
  • beautiful bts

Valerie MauricioValerie MauricioPäev tagasi
  • Love yourself Relay1862

LoveYouirLoveYouirPäev tagasi
  • Мальчишки большие молодцы!!!!💖 Они должны забрать Гремми!👍👌

Екатерина СановнаЕкатерина Сановна2 päeva tagasi
  • Essa música é uma delicia.

Felipe MarçalFelipe Marçal2 päeva tagasi
  • what beautiful music

Yesenia Quispe AlarconYesenia Quispe Alarcon2 päeva tagasi
  • hello i think about you

• l like

• I'm a sixty year old and I can't stop watching this.It is so uplifting - I think they are great!!

Lesley MaherLesley Maher2 päeva tagasi
    • They have many good songs and diverse music. They drop album last week, you can give it a try ✨ open.spotify.com/album/2qehskW9lYGWfYb0xPZkrS?si=c8L842PdRMiA13_si9j1Ug

koo 913koo 9132 päeva tagasi
  • jiminchi

jhon alexander guerrero cortesjhon alexander guerrero cortes2 päeva tagasi
    • hola

edilberto pandoedilberto pando8 tundi tagasi
  • eeworld.info/chat/k2WGkpppbZLcqqY/video # Dynamite Funky Remix . Much love from 🇮🇳

Ipad SongsIpad Songs2 päeva tagasi
  • I love Jimin ♥️

I purple youI purple you2 päeva tagasi
  • Des génies

leusca1leusca12 päeva tagasi
  • i translate bts songs in hindi 🤣🤣🤣 i know it sounds so cringy 🤣🤣🤣 but give it a try 😍😍😍 maybe you like it ❤️💙❤️💙❤️💙❤️💙

WeWakeMusicWeWakeMusic2 päeva tagasi
    • Not interested

AllThingsBts_ ProudA.r.m.yAllThingsBts_ ProudA.r.m.y2 päeva tagasi
  • This song got me crazy for V 😍

Saku RaSaku Ra2 päeva tagasi
  • I personally feel that Dynamite is overhyped. No offense to BTS or fellow fans. I'm an ARMY too and truly think our boys are talented and deserve all the love. But, here me out. Boy with love, released last year was a beautiful song too, but the sudden collab with Halsey and the large number of english lyrics seemed like a move to fully launch them into the Western market, not that it's a bad thing. They were hugely popular before that as well, but with a more Western pop themed song they blew up the international audience. Once again, Dynamite this year seemed like BWL with it's full english lyrics and western vibe. Ngl, the concept, costumes, lyrics, all of it suit them very well. With it we can assume that they want to try something new, but then again, it's more of a song to appeal to the English speaking youth. Sure, the song is sweet and soulful, but think carefully, is it something you have NEVER heard before? NO. If you listen to English songs in general, this is something I have come across frequently. Disco ball, Vintage touch, costumes and catchy lyrics, all of it has been a concept, used previously in western songs. If you listen to BTS's previous songs, up until Fake love of 2018, it all has a very homey feel as though the members are fully involved in it, contrary to that Dynamite seems like a song solely dedicated towards fanservice. [Please note that the BTS members didn't take part in writing the song. All of it was written by an American songwriter. Not that it truly matters, we know they are talented.] Please don't hate on me. I just wanted to respectfully put out my opinion as a honest fan, without bringing them down. Everyone's entitled to their own thoughts and so are you, and i fully appreciate whatever you think of it. To sum up, Dynamite is a nice song, but something which we have already heard in terms of a concept before. A lot of beautiful songs have been released this year as well, however either the groups are underrated or they get overshadowed by BTS. In that sense, dynamite is overhyped. Every artist must be given a chance to expand and their works must be appreciated. That's all i have to say. Once again please don't hate on me, these are just my thoughts. [Also I didn't put out this comment on the official MV, as I thought it would be really disrespectful to them.] NO HATE PLEASE ARMY. WE ARE A SUPPORTIVE FANDOM!

Someone's SpawnSomeone's Spawn2 päeva tagasi
    • @joon like I mentioned I'm a huge Army. I've been actively bingeing on BE ever since it's out and my fav track is Dis-ease. I never dissed BTS, all I meant to say is that it's nothing special. But I do support our boys no matter wut!

Someone's SpawnSomeone's Spawn15 tundi tagasi
    • you must have not been watching the interviews and it shows. bts have it themselves that they wanted to connect more with armys around the world during these hard times and here you're downplayling their love and passion. they never planned on singing full english before and they've said this many times before but things changed, life suddenly changed and they didnt expect it either. they've said this already in their interviews. and have you listen to their new self directed album? i dont think so hmmmmm....

joonjoonPäev tagasi
    • @Someone's Spawn yes you're actually right. Bts themselves said this song was specially meant for fans and people and that's why it blew up.. Its Not overhyped. Its just the kind of music majority prefers and bts made it only to lift up people's moods.. Their masterpieces are songs like Black Swan, Blue and Grey, Spring Day, etc.. These r their original music.. This was just a feel - good song for fans

Ana CAna CPäev tagasi
    • @Jennifer Green I agree. I'm really glad that none of you lashed out at me and just shared ur thoughts. Thank u😊

Someone's SpawnSomeone's SpawnPäev tagasi
    • Dynamite was simply a fun song to bring happiness to people since BTS couldn't tour thanks to the pandemic. It did what it was meant to do. This year is shitty and we needed the song to cope with it.

Jennifer GreenJennifer Green2 päeva tagasi
  • Love yourself Relay1861

LoveisLoveis2 päeva tagasi
  • I love dynamite and all their songs I'm the biggest fan ever Pls make them famous grow the hole wourld

Lee RevillLee Revill2 päeva tagasi
  • I love all kpop

Lee RevillLee Revill2 päeva tagasi
  • Hi everybody i am kelly willems i am dutch and I also speak Dutch so if you have something would like to know from me please in dutch okay ' Greetings from Kelly Willems

kelly willemskelly willems2 päeva tagasi
  • Nobody: Dear stranger whoever read this, you're such a precious human being

Gabe GarayGabe Garay2 päeva tagasi
    • Shut up and stop begging for likes

• They are cringy. Change my mind.

Zainab KashanZainab Kashan2 päeva tagasi
    • How can we even change your mind when u dont even have a brain? 🤔 I mean, calling us toxic for saying your opinion is invalid, then saying they are gay, neither cute, nor sexy, cringe etc. Keep denying, kpop is taking over the world. But, whatever helps you sleep at night

༒᪥𖣔❼⟭⟬•7BLᎪckstᎪя SkᎾtóŇᎾ7ʙᴇ•⟬⟭❼𖣔᪥༒᪥𖣔❼⟭⟬•7BLᎪckstᎪя SkᎾtóŇᎾ7ʙᴇ•⟬⟭❼𖣔᪥17 tundi tagasi
    • we cannot change a mind with no brain cells unfortunately.

joonjoonPäev tagasi
    • Sorry but no one's interested to change your mind.. Also it's okay if you think they aren't good looking.. But remember this.. They r the ones getting girls all around the world crazy for them.. So your opinion doesn't matter lol

Ana CAna CPäev tagasi
    • @Zainab Kashan look who's being Toxic, calling BTS gays😂 Calm your ass down your opinion wouldn't change a thing. BTS before your opinion: SUCCESSFUL BTS after your opinion: SUCCESSFUL Now cry over it😂

S HS HPäev tagasi
    • @Zainab Kashan Anyone who uses "cringe" isn't exactly mature or intelligent, especially since you called them gay for no good reason. BTW, the members of BTS are constantly being recognized for their looks. Even people who don't know them will ask about them when they see them on TV. Unlike the haters, BTS are actually talented, handsome men who spread positivity through their music and they actually do something productive with their lives.

Jennifer GreenJennifer Green2 päeva tagasi
  • Love yourself Relay1857

이하니이하니2 päeva tagasi
  • OMG😱 Bts moves👏👏

Marya AnwarMarya Anwar2 päeva tagasi
  • For bts fans eeworld.info/chat/kX6Wi2WCmI3duqo/video

HELLO WORLD!HELLO WORLD!2 päeva tagasi
  • RM’s thoughts on #BTS_Dynamite vs. #LifeGoesOn from Weverse Magazine Interview: I think that’s especially true for “Life Goes On.” It’s got a pop melody, but compared to “Dynamite,” it has a very different feel. It doesn’t slip deep into the sentimental, instead allowing the melody to flow naturally. RM: Exactly. The chorus is totally pop, and one of the writers was also American. But the song doesn’t really follow American music trends, weirdly. So I don’t know how “Life Goes On” is going to be received. It’s really calm, almost contemplative. So there’s lyrics, like, “Like an echo in the forest,” and, “Like an arrow in the blue sky.” The song kind of feels like that: It could just float off and disappear. It might even come off as bland next to “Dynamite.” If nothing else, it seems the song will stick around for a long time. Maybe kids now will listen to it later on in the future. RM: I hope so. That’s the one thing I really hope for, people in the future, thinking back and saying, “Oh, right! Remember that one song?” That’s what my favorite artists and other people who leave a lasting impression on me have in common. One thing common among the songs that have affected me a lot, like Lee So-ra’s seventh album, is that the lyrics they utter in their voice along with the overall sound stick with me. I hope when people look back, my words uttered with the sound of my voice, echoes for a long time in an auditory or visual way, or even throughout their entire lives. But that’s the dilemma: We have all these bling-bling symbols of our success, but we’re not that kind of team.
 And yet, BTS’s career path is even more “bling-bling” than ever. “Dynamite” was the top song on the Billboard Hot 100. RM: I was the first one to check our position (laughs) but I didn’t want to get too excited about it. I was scared of facing disappointment so I put the brakes on out of habit, and restrained myself. But on the other hand, I feel like I should relish this moment. This is a once-in-a-lifetime thing; shouldn’t I enjoy myself a bit? But I disliked that sensation of only feeling elated so I tried to be as objective as possible. I was just one small part of everything that made this happen. It reminds me of that part, “Running faster than that cloud of rain / Thought that would be enough / Guess I’m only human after all,” from “Life Goes On.” RM: “Only human” sounds so appropriate for me right now. One time, I saw a dark cloud over the N Seoul Tower while I was walking along the Han River. I was with a friend and we talked about where the border between where it’s raining and where it’s not might be, and suddenly, we came up with the idea to run and find that spot. But after running for 10 minutes, the cloud was even further away than it had been. At that moment, the puzzle pieces snapped into place. You think you can go faster than that dark cloud? No. That’s what I realized then. And I just like what Whanki Kim said, that maybe I can’t do anything not Korean, because that’s what I am. I used to work late and then stay up all night when things weren’t working out, sometimes walking from Samseong to Sinsa station, thinking everything through. But now, like the saying, I realize that maybe I can’t do more than what I am. magazine.weverse.io/article/view?lang=en&colca=1&num=62

Hyoyeon LeeHyoyeon Lee2 päeva tagasi
  • Dynamite - Grammy Dynamite - SOTY Dynamite - Most viewed MV in 2020 by Korean act Dynamite - Global Smash Hit

JOHN GUKJOHN GUK2 päeva tagasi
    • Plus billboard all kill too

disgustaed ;-;disgustaed ;-;Tund tagasi
  • You know you are the ugliest when you have the most exxagareted look - the green haired guy LOL!

James WeeedJames Weeed2 päeva tagasi
    • you know you are the most insecure about yourself when you start being rude towards others.

joonjoonPäev tagasi
    • @James Weeed you think you a different breed🤣🤣

YourlocalhomeboyYourlocalhomeboyPäev tagasi
    • @Yourlocalhomeboy It's 2020 and you're still a homeboy loser HAHAHAHA

James WeeedJames WeeedPäev tagasi
    • Imagine calling bts ugly💀 ight

Ana CAna CPäev tagasi
    • no one is born ugly we just live in a judgmental society my friend!

AmyJAmyJ2 päeva tagasi
  • 코로나만 아니였으면 상상도 못할 일들이 많이 열렸을텐데 너무 아쉽다 나이 마흔 넘기고 팬이 될줄이야...

s.b kims.b kim2 päeva tagasi
  • Uma mistura excelente de Michael Jackson, Soul Music e o som vibrante dos anos 80.

Mylena Castro AbreuMylena Castro Abreu2 päeva tagasi
  • Oh no, Zoro is lost again xD

xxKuraikoxxKuraiko2 päeva tagasi
  • Perfect 🤩💜

Kryss VelasquezKryss Velasquez2 päeva tagasi
  • Love yourself Relay1855

Zec TvZec Tv2 päeva tagasi
  • La mejor presentación,la mejor coreo,la mejor cancion la mejor banda.

Luciana AlcarázLuciana Alcaráz2 päeva tagasi
  • I love 💜𝗕𝗧𝗦⟭⟬💜 I love the song

Carol auroraCarol aurora2 päeva tagasi
  • I’m going to buy this song

Zoe Hewitt (STUDENT)Zoe Hewitt (STUDENT)2 päeva tagasi
    • You should buy the new album BE, dynamite is included on the album, and it's amazing 💜

• А зачем их так много?

Andrey NovikovAndrey Novikov2 päeva tagasi
  • Bts wowww

Hira ChhetriHira Chhetri2 päeva tagasi
  • Not a fan but loved this song ❤❤

tuba zahratuba zahra2 päeva tagasi
  • I love you BTS ❤️

Blessing BasseyBlessing Bassey2 päeva tagasi
  • Love yourself Relay1843

LoveisLoveis2 päeva tagasi
  • 이 VMA 영상이 내게는 수많은 다이너마이트 중에서 가장 잊혀지지 않는 소장각 1순위 영상.

J.a. NaJ.a. Na2 päeva tagasi
  • Fan or not you have to admit this song is an instant serotonin boost, btw judging and hating on them because 1 or 2 performances does not make sense. This is definitly Not their best performance they have better songs with deeper lyrics and messages...this song was just meant to lift people spirits in the midst of a pandemic.

AmyJAmyJ2 päeva tagasi
    • Agree!

Ale !Ale !Päev tagasi
  • Does Gucci sponsored BTS

Stevianni LeeStevianni Lee2 päeva tagasi
    • @Stevianni Lee they wear a lot of designer brands mainly Gucci, Balenciaga, Prada, Chanel and Celine, to name but a few.

• @AmyJ then they mustve really like it.Cos ive seen them wearing it couple of times

Stevianni LeeStevianni Lee2 päeva tagasi
    • No, they don´t accept luxury brand sponsorships but solely wear brands that they want to wear.

AmyJAmyJ2 päeva tagasi
  • What is closing music??

왕자님빵덕이왕자님빵덕이2 päeva tagasi
  • They are brilliant dancers and they are brilliant singers

Karthika ThirupathisamyKarthika Thirupathisamy2 päeva tagasi
  • I can't I have repeated this song for an hour and if Jin is hearing this I love you your my famous crush you are just like me shy always happy and nice and never stops smiling even though you are not my age I have someone who is like you my age and the same to Jimin and Junkookie baby and Suga and J-hope and Taehyung and Rm all my famous soulmates I dream of all of you visiting me and staying there for life!!

Ximena GonzalezXimena Gonzalez2 päeva tagasi
  • GRAMMY NOMINATED ARTIST, BTS. 💜

Shritha DarooriShritha Daroori2 päeva tagasi
  • Uwuwuuw

Arlin TongkotouArlin Tongkotou2 päeva tagasi
  • Cool video I am the richest person in the world!

Nimra ZaibNimra Zaib2 päeva tagasi
  • I’ve been hooked since I first heard this song and this performance nailed it for me. Absolutely love the choreography. The song is soooo fun and makes me sing and dance every time I hear it. This performance made me smile. I’m a 30 something year old female and this just makes me so happy and puts me in a good mood!

Arwyen83Arwyen832 päeva tagasi
    • That was the intention of the song to uplift people . I'm glad it did that for you 💜

• Yeah this song is an instant serotonin boost haha. They just released an album this week, its called BE, give it a listen maybe you will like it :)

AmyJAmyJ2 päeva tagasi
    • I'm so happy you loved the song!

Jiya JhaJiya Jha2 päeva tagasi
EEworld