BTS Commencement Speech | Dear Class Of 2020

7 juuni 2020
9 183 413 Vaatamised

Dear Class of 2020 is a virtual commencement celebration bringing together inspirational leaders and artists to celebrate graduates, their families, and their communities. Watch the full stream here: eeworld.info/chat/062gh5yaqKjExrY/video
Connect with BTS:
ibighit.com/bts
twitter.com/BTS_bighit
twitter.com/BTS_twt
facebook.com/bangtan.official
eeworld.info
instagram.com/BTS.bighitofficial
channels.vlive.tv/FE619
www.tiktok.com/@bts_official_bighit
weverse.onelink.me/qt3S/94808190
www.weibo.com/BTSbighit
www.weibo.com/BTSmembers
i.youku.com/btsofficial
btsblog.ibighit.com

Kommentaarid
  • Thank you BTS!

ParnikaParnika10 tundi tagasi
  • Take your hands off what you can't control and get your hands on what you can change

Aileen MongkauAileen Mongkau11 tundi tagasi
  • 3:10

kasanokasanoPäev tagasi
  • I’m so lucky to be born as the same generation as bts and to get a beautiful life and stan bts 🤗😭🤧🙆🏻‍♀️💜☺️😇

# Pjk# Pjk2 päeva tagasi
  • Jin speech is really hit hard, i write jin message on my thesis. I love you and thank you for this beautiful message!

Taetae BangtanTaetae Bangtan2 päeva tagasi
  • All of bts speech is very inspiring all over the world on class 2020

Maribel tucayMaribel tucay2 päeva tagasi
  • best thing to happen during my graduation

May AMay A2 päeva tagasi
  • i don't know how many times i rewatched this just to remind myself that my friend's pace, was not my own pace.

All For Kim SeokjinAll For Kim Seokjin2 päeva tagasi
  • The only reason I'm happy to have graduated in 2020

Shara SallamShara Sallam3 päeva tagasi
    • ikr

Deja BarrantDeja Barrant3 päeva tagasi
  • I was getting emotional by their speech cuz theya re so inspiring and then namjoon just ruined my mood And make me burst into laughter LMFAOOOOO😭😂😂💀

Mo TongMo Tong3 päeva tagasi
  • I'm not in class of 2020 but I am graduating primary school in 2020 and my teachers allowed us to watch this when we graduate sO YAY

Taeyong LeeTaeyong Lee3 päeva tagasi
    • same here!

Deja BarrantDeja Barrant3 päeva tagasi
  • Came to this video as my finals are next week and I’m stressed I’m glad I have bts to encourage me to not give up :)

MariaMaria3 päeva tagasi
  • BANGTAN WINS IN MOTIVATING PEOPLE IN LIFE! 💜💜💜💜💜

army forlifearmy forlife4 päeva tagasi
  • Tae's beauty is out of this world

Soraya EsfandiarySoraya Esfandiary4 päeva tagasi
  • 💜💜💜💜💜💜

Rashmi TatkareRashmi Tatkare4 päeva tagasi
  • yall y nobody saying how adorable the little claps are like fr

czm chanceczm chance4 päeva tagasi
  • I come here every time I cry. Thank you for comfort.

HyojinHyojin4 päeva tagasi
  • They look *unreal*

RitaRita5 päeva tagasi
  • Seokjin's words resonates & sticks with me so much, today im feeling overwhelmed by work & school and i somehow just searched for this and goes go jin's speech first. And i cant tell you how much it provides me comfort, and then i watched the rest of the members and find more comfort. Jin telling us to go steady & slowly in order to reach our goal and find joy in it at the same time. When jimin said he understands us i truly believe it, he is the kind of person who will understand. I feel like i can talk to jimin in my head and he will understad. Get it?? Then you have hobi's energy and hearing him makes you feel assured that you have his full support. Even his intro feels like a battery to me. And yoongi's assuring words on how we shouldnt try to control everything, insted just do our best with what we have. Then theres taehyung telling us to look inwards when we feel lost. And how jungkook reminds us that we in fact have come a long way from where we started. And yours truly, president namjoon with his beautiful ways with words telling you your future will eventually bloom beautifully. Honestly... these guys... they are so much more than just idols, they are millions' source of comfort, strength, and joy. No one is really doing it like them keeping many entertained & comforted during these tough times. Cross it, no one has ever done it like they are doing it. They really are something special, and you cant not love these 7 precious people!? Like how?! Thank you bts, thank you!

zulazula6 päeva tagasi
  • Rm

Miraç pro proMiraç pro pro7 päeva tagasi
  • today is my penultimate graduation, i watch this video and...bangtan really encourage me to keep pushing my self hard to a nice and happy future.

LunaLuna7 päeva tagasi
  • Love From India❤ You all are very inspiring to all the youth in india We are still under pressure due to late exams conducted and the results are getting delayed but we will make it out with flying colors

Malan TashildarMalan Tashildar7 päeva tagasi
  • 참 반듯해서 좋아요

류정민류정민7 päeva tagasi
  • 저는 알제리 소녀이고, 저는 12 살이고, 제 이름은 Enas이고, 저는 항상 댓글을 씁니다. 당신을 사랑합니다, 방탄 소년단, 항상 당신을 만나고 싶어요. 저는 여러분 모두를 사랑합니다. 제 댓글에 응답 해주세요, Belyes 😭😍😘💞❤️💕❣️

Nousa DjafferNousa Djaffer7 päeva tagasi
  • I will definitely show this video to my kids on their graduation day. Thank you BTS for your uplifting messages. We appreciate you always.

Aipotskie ZGAipotskie ZG7 päeva tagasi
  • When they uploaded this video I was graduating from college and I'm watching this video and I feel like they're really talking to me 😭

Stefany GuevaraStefany Guevara7 päeva tagasi
  • 💜

엠마그레인저엠마그레인저7 päeva tagasi
  • Idk...but u always watch it when I'm going to answer my modules._. and I'm always crying._.

Zev Zev JungZev Zev Jung7 päeva tagasi
  • I am Korean. I'm proud of BTS. the best artist in the world It's so bright 💜💜

미혜의일기미혜의일기8 päeva tagasi
  • I may not be graduating but watching this has given me motivation to work towards me graduation. Their words of encouragement are words of power.

Jordan Leigh HansenJordan Leigh Hansen8 päeva tagasi
  • After hearing this.......... my eyes automatically filled with tears but still I did not know why 😞😞😞😞

NanditaNandita8 päeva tagasi
  • I'm a junior but this still made me cry

CheyenneCheyenne8 päeva tagasi
  • And I'm going to graduate 2021

Rainbow DogRainbow Dog10 päeva tagasi
  • This video motivates me in my difficult times

Duaa Abdur RehmanDuaa Abdur Rehman10 päeva tagasi
  • Thank you BTS for this!!

FranceFrance11 päeva tagasi
  • I love how Jimin is always concerned about us! 🤗

FranceFrance11 päeva tagasi
  • Gracias hermosos

Brendaeliosa AguilardeosorioBrendaeliosa Aguilardeosorio11 päeva tagasi
  • Well, damn. Now I'm envious of the Class of 2020. That was one of THE BEST commencement speeches I've heard.

Rob' RamosRob' Ramos11 päeva tagasi
  • For haters: "Spread love not hate because in the end you will get what you give." - Karma Now you have to choose want you want.

I'm the alien hinding inArea 51&my friend in area61I'm the alien hinding inArea 51&my friend in area6111 päeva tagasi
  • All of their speech makes me inspired... Thank you for giving us hope... I know that this is not the end of my journey because its just my first step to become a successful person. 💜

Loraine PinpinoLoraine Pinpino11 päeva tagasi
  • I love you bts الارمي العربي

wife Taehyungwife Taehyung11 päeva tagasi
  • Just finished my master degree today and I rushed to watch this video. thank you BTS for putting a smile on my face and giving me hope for a brighter tomorrow. I may be alone today but I know you're all with me. All the love. :)

Keren PereiraKeren Pereira11 päeva tagasi
  • No matter if you're graduating or not, there's such great advice life in here.

atomickiwiatomickiwi12 päeva tagasi
  • coming back here 'cuz i have no will to write our project for oral communication abt making graduation speech as an alumni and the video really inspired me to work on it. thank you for always inspiring us !!

배민혀배민혀12 päeva tagasi
  • 😍

Valme AfricaValme Africa13 päeva tagasi
  • You can see a little bit of Taehyung's acting skills in this video

Gudiya JhaGudiya Jha13 päeva tagasi
  • Did V just sign language one word? “Yay?” Or something like for clapping?

Crazy Galaxy KiddozCrazy Galaxy Kiddoz13 päeva tagasi
  • I FINALLY GRADUATED TODAY!! AND BE CAME OUT! THIS IS TOO PERFECT. I’m so happy guys, PLEASE STREAMMM

Aba FynnAba Fynn13 päeva tagasi
  • petition for them to have a class of 2021 one, we’ve had it way harder

taeshyungstaeshyungs14 päeva tagasi
  • Thank you so much! Love BTS! Cried while watching, really touching and comforting. T.T ~A 2020 graduate What Suga mentioned was encouraging, "Take your hands off of what you can't control and get your hands on what you can change." :)

Smile LSmile L14 päeva tagasi
  • congratulations to all graduates

azucena labidazucena labid14 päeva tagasi
  • Stream LIFE GOES ON in every platforms. We only got 19+m views, where it should be 30m.

Carmella EspinozaCarmella Espinoza14 päeva tagasi
  • Bonitas palabras de muchachos talentosos disciplinados un gran ejemplo de perseverancia para los graduados en tiempos difíciles sin duda hay que seguir adelante luchando por lo que se quiere sin desfallecer aunque el caminó sea difícil se llegara a la meta

Anyi SánchezAnyi Sánchez14 päeva tagasi
  • Wow

kim jhopekim jhope14 päeva tagasi
  • Oh RM and V, so impressed. RM, you're a really great team leader 😍

Van DangVan Dang14 päeva tagasi
  • My school year works differently, school starts in January and ends in November, I watched this video in June. Regained confidence and motivation and today I rewatched this video for my own graduation. Thank you BTS. Thank you ARMY.💜

Im.ImpatientIm.Impatient15 päeva tagasi
  • i was literally blessed that i stan them , they are literally our comfort: :(

hannahhannah15 päeva tagasi
  • Jin always make me learn to love myself💜

Aman RanaAman Rana15 päeva tagasi
  • One comment Missing Any army here🤣🤣

Tabresha ZamanTabresha Zaman15 päeva tagasi
  • I saved this till me graduation day :)

Rachel YowRachel Yow15 päeva tagasi
  • I graduated from middle school this summer and I was very nervous of how my first year at high school was gonna be. Just the fact that the schools may not be open until fall, made me kind of unsure. I really wanted to study agriculture and animals and the school had a great concept of involving animals etc. into almost every subject. I really needed that, cause I was so done with "normal" school and didn't really think I'd get through the last 5 months of middle school, but somehow I did. And now I'm having such a great time at school, even though we have to follow strict rules to keep it open. I honestly wish I would have become an ARMY earlier. You take such great care of us all and I've never been a part of a fandom that's so close and caring for each other even though we're spread around all across the globe. I really appreaciate you all. I know I'm late to this, but I'm so glad I finally found my motivation in life. LOVE YOU BTS ARMY

Leona SkogstrandLeona Skogstrand16 päeva tagasi
  • My day is better with them

valeria Aragónvaleria Aragón16 päeva tagasi
  • BTS' new album "BE" is coming on Friday November 20, 2020.

Atheer 95Atheer 9517 päeva tagasi
  • I am not graduating this year. But I am here just because *I AM AN ARMY*

Ruhi AliRuhi Ali17 päeva tagasi
  • I wish I knew this video existed when I was actually going through this, but it’s pushing me to do my first finals of college

Ruby BrownRuby Brown17 päeva tagasi
  • Late to the party but man it’s really hard to read subtitles though all my stupid tears???

Emilia BEmilia B17 päeva tagasi
  • I’m not a recent graduate (last time was in 2014). But this speaks to me. I’m crying 😭

beberoobeberoo17 päeva tagasi
  • I’m so grateful I graduated in 2019. I know that class of 2020 go all these celebrities and performers wrong around the works like BTS to come congratulate them but it’s now the same. They didn’t get the walk across the stage with family and friends watching them proudly. That couldn’t get pictures with their friends on that day. I know I was so very proud when I graduated university in 2019 and walking across the stage accepting my degree...I could’ve have cried. My heart goes out to the class of 2020.

AnayaLator_221AnayaLator_22118 päeva tagasi
  • STAY SAFE BTS WE LOVE YOU AND WE ALWAYS SUPPORT YOU ALL BTS💓💓💓😍😍😁😁

Shyneralyn AradoShyneralyn Arado18 päeva tagasi
  • THANK YOU SO MUCH BTS I LOVE YOU❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💓💓💓

Shyneralyn AradoShyneralyn Arado18 päeva tagasi
  • I always come back to this video when I have doubts about my future, I want to thank bts for always being with me when nobody else does💜

heavydirty voidheavydirty void18 päeva tagasi
  • There speech is so deep that sounds like so meaningful thatz why many people amazed them and i'm also one of that proud to be an army 💜

Jead Marie TalingtingJead Marie Talingting18 päeva tagasi
    • @Cherry Cola haahaha were just same i started to like and follow them in july because my aunt influenced me with their funny videos well although i know them before but i just ignore because i dont have a phone at that time but my classmate i fluenced me to watch boy with luv in 2019 and i started to like them but it stopped because theres a class at that time and no time and also i dont have a load before but today i'm so lucky to met them i will never leave th again

Jead Marie TalingtingJead Marie Talingting18 päeva tagasi
    • I’m a baby army! It’s taking me a while to get use to hard stans lmao

Cherry ColaCherry Cola18 päeva tagasi
  • Aw, thank you so much, i graduated law school this year, and i was so devastated because of this covid. Our bar exam was cancelled and i was really sad. I didn’t even attend graduation much less submit a grad photo bec i was really sad. This means a lot. Hahhaha. Tomorrow i’ll go get my diploma and stop being sad abt it. Hahaha. Thank u BTS, and yes, u guys are inspiring.

민조라민조라19 päeva tagasi
  • Kim Seokjin thank you for saving me

maissa bchmmaissa bchm19 päeva tagasi
  • Vote Namjoon for president I will literally vote him for president 🤣💜

Jerah LimpotJerah Limpot19 päeva tagasi
  • Rm hit himself again ahahahha

Jerah LimpotJerah Limpot19 päeva tagasi
  • "If there is anyone out there who cannot see where they should go from here forth, I urge you to listen to your heart" KIM TAEHYUNG

Marwa AtrousMarwa Atrous19 päeva tagasi
  • I don't know why im crying :"(

Florie Anne CuaresmaFlorie Anne Cuaresma19 päeva tagasi
    • Same

Jassi KaurJassi Kaur16 päeva tagasi
  • Thank you for your greetings & comfort, hope and inspirational speech i hope i see you soon even on your last concert only im still happy and that's the best thing on my life because bts is my youth and bts is my happiness 사랑해 방탄소년단

Florie Anne CuaresmaFlorie Anne Cuaresma19 päeva tagasi
  • I'm just gonna pretend I'm class 2020...

Araceli AAraceli A19 päeva tagasi
  • LIFE FREAKIN GOES ON

kittygirlkittygirl20 päeva tagasi
  • Why are there 9k dislikes to a video with so much positive messages

cleo7282cleo728220 päeva tagasi
  • wah thanks bts because share your history and give us a words of encouragement. I'm crying a lot.I will take those words as a passion for my life.💜

nrans syanrans sya20 päeva tagasi
  • Live BTS

김나영김나영20 päeva tagasi
  • RM's English is so perfect-

_Layla Foxie_ :3_Layla Foxie_ :320 päeva tagasi
  • This is not something solely for the class of 2020. Everybody needs to hear this at some point in their lives and I love that we got the opportunity to go back to this video and listen to them again and again, when we need to hear it. Thank you, everyone of you!

IsabellIsabell20 päeva tagasi
  • 곧 있을 졸업식에 또 봐야지..ㅜ ㅜ ㅜ 보고 싶어 고맙고 그립고 사랑해

홀홀홀홀20 päeva tagasi
  • I come here everytime I lose motivation, everytime it's different member's speech hit me. Today, it was Hobi's. Thank you guys, you don't know how much your words can comfort someone's heart so much.

Hanna Jane SorianoHanna Jane Soriano20 päeva tagasi
  • WHY IS NO ONE TALKING ABOUT HOW ABSURDLY STUNNING TAEHYUNG IS IN THIS VIDEO

Catharina VidalCatharina Vidal20 päeva tagasi
  • Dije que iba a escuchar el discurso el día de mi graduación, aunque no fue como esperaba estoy aquí después de meses para escuchar las palabras de bangtan ✨✨✨✨

Kimberly CameyKimberly Camey21 päev tagasi
  • BTS = BEST HUMANS

Althea NicoleAlthea Nicole21 päev tagasi
  • I will not forget this moment. It was about 3am or 4am at that time. I actually forgot about this live and coincidencely woke up and can't sleep. That day I was having anxiety depression because of work. I was crying so bad that night and fell asleep early. Then I had a chance to watch this live. I cried. Especially for Jimin's speech. Because at that time I feel like no one will understand what I feel. Thank you BTS for comforting me. You really save my life. 💜

AechaAecha22 päeva tagasi
  • Park Jimin, you are truly the most kindest soul. You made me cry with your words. "Remember there's a guy in Korea, here for you 😭❤️" thanks my love

Priyadarshini SPriyadarshini S22 päeva tagasi
  • I am just a fetus army and I know I will not regret stanning these boys! I am so down at this moment because of class but because of this it inspired me, motivates me to fight. 😭

Shaarra EveettShaarra Eveett22 päeva tagasi
  • i am truly grateful for this video🥺💜

Hidayah004Hidayah00422 päeva tagasi
  • 이 연설은 정말 감동적이었습니다.😔😻

Victoria MVictoria M22 päeva tagasi
  • 울 아들에게 태형의 얘길 들려주고싶다 울 탄이들의 진심이 담긴 따뜻한 얘기들 감사해요

타니타니22 päeva tagasi
  • When y are class 2020💞❤

axshia grilaxshia gril22 päeva tagasi
  • JUNGKOOK FANS LIKE

BTS GAMINGBTS GAMING22 päeva tagasi
  • Amo muito vocês bts me chamo Joane ozoria Thereza moro em Mogi das cruzes são Paulo Brasil vocês nem imaginam o quanto me fazem tão bem eu não sei falar coreano mais o meu maior sonho é um dia poder conhecer vocês pessoalmente Saranghae beijos de sua fã brasileira

Biruta LocoBiruta Loco22 päeva tagasi
EEworld