Cyberpunk 2077 - What You're Looking For

19 okt 2020
5 346 460 Vaatamised

Cyberpunk 2077 is exactly 1 month away! 🔥
Cyberpunk 2077, an open-world, action-adventure story from CD PROJEKT RED, is coming to Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PC, and Google Stadia on December 10th, 2020. The game will also be playable on Xbox Series X and PlayStation 5 consoles when available.
Pre-order now: www.cyberpunk.net/pre-order
About the game:
Cyberpunk 2077 is an open-world, action-adventure story set in Night City, a megalopolis obsessed with power, glamour and body modification. You play as V, a mercenary outlaw going after a one-of-a-kind implant that is the key to immortality. You can customize your character’s cyberware, skillset and playstyle, and explore a vast city where the choices you make shape the story and the world around you.
Learn more:
www.cyberpunk.net
twitter.com/CyberpunkGame
facebook.com/CyberpunkGame
instagram.com/CyberpunkGame
www.discord.gg/CyberpunkGame
www.CyberpunkGame.tumblr.com
Music:
Billie Eilish - bad guy
Written by Billie Eilish O'Connell, Finneas O'Connell
(P) 2019 Darkroom/Interscope Records
Licensed by Universal Music Polska
ISRC/ID: USUM71900764

Kommentaarid
  • А где русско говорящие комьюните?

RetroRetro15 tundi tagasi
    • Тут

valsitsoR nikpiLvalsitsoR nikpiL11 tundi tagasi
  • why do you ♂️cum♂️?

FULL MASTERFULL MASTER19 tundi tagasi
  • I always let these three ads play out lmfao

Aurum TheBraveAurum TheBravePäev tagasi
  • *xxxdates.online* みゃあこさん!ฅ( ̳• ·̫ • ̳ฅ)ニャン TANTA BEYEZAS QUE DIOS A HECHO EN ESTE MUNDO ASERE Y DISEN QUE DIOS ES MALO SI DIOS ES MALO NADIE ES BUENO ASERE MIL GRASIAS POR TANTA BEYESAS I loro stati di salute rispettivi prevenirli ライブ配信の再編ありがとうです!この日のライブ配信は、かならりやばかったですね!1万人を超える人が見ていたもんね(笑)やっぱり人参最高!まさかのカメラ切り忘れでやら1かしたのもドキドキでした!今後は気を51x11389

Kathlyn ScottKathlyn ScottPäev tagasi
  • Welcome to CumCockCity

bred obo vsyombred obo vsyom2 päeva tagasi
    • Nice

Sultan AhmedSultan Ahmed2 päeva tagasi
  • FOR YOU KEANU

DxE 777DxE 7773 päeva tagasi
  • Why do we come here? For you Keanu 💓 and the game of course

Jill ValentineJill Valentine4 päeva tagasi
  • 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

CPACPA5 päeva tagasi
  • "Why do you come here?" I don't know, *I guess it was the weather*

Mark LMark L5 päeva tagasi
  • The actual release date is November 19th 2077, they left that part out

Demented LettuceDemented Lettuce5 päeva tagasi
  • Keanu: why do you come here? Me: to look at you!... a breathtaking man!!

Yukari HidekiYukari Hideki5 päeva tagasi
  • Guys lets make an online promise..............as of now when I’m writing this comment it is November 25 2020 and I’m 19 years old.................in the actual year of 2077 ill be 76 years old so we should have a double party..............firstly we will play this game in 2077 and also binge watch the entire Star Wars SAGA because 2077 will mark 100 years since Ep 4 ( A New Hope / the first SW film ) came out

Umber RainaUmber Raina5 päeva tagasi
  • wtf billie eilish? i hate cyberpunk 2077 now

Ker0sene-Ker0sene-6 päeva tagasi
    • Grow up

GusGus17 tundi tagasi
  • Wht a dL, da gam is nly $20.77. Dd nt wtch u tb vi, bc sum1 sed it xmpl of erro n tym travl wen cments, protsts, n pandmc r not valid. Cable, be careful, you are in the age of idiocracy and low I.Q's. The mission is to find Forge, he holds the codes and information. Keith Moon was here. Jimi Hendrix was here. John Wick was here. HULK MAKE AMERICA GREEN AGAIN

b cb c7 päeva tagasi
  • Keanu x cyberpunk x billie x whattt !!!

ShruudShruud8 päeva tagasi
  • “aVaiLabLe nOvEmBeR 19tH”

DIMIS ZOGDIMIS ZOG8 päeva tagasi
  • Why do you come here? Me: Well I don’t have the console for the game but that care looks pretty cool so yea

Guy WhoCollectsPokemonGuy WhoCollectsPokemon10 päeva tagasi
  • cyber punk was meant to come out on this day betrayers

Solid CoalSolid Coal11 päeva tagasi
  • f for 19 november

David PadovaniDavid Padovani11 päeva tagasi
  • So the reason they're not using synthwave is because synthwave isn't mainstream enough to replace pop and is a niche and even in the cyber future, corporations will keep pushing bland pop. It's all a metaphor.

Will GreggWill Gregg11 päeva tagasi
  • Lazy devs didn't update release date in video

The Crow of YharnamThe Crow of Yharnam11 päeva tagasi
  • Correction- coming on December 10(don't sure may be 2030)

Sameera MadusankaSameera Madusanka11 päeva tagasi
  • " WHY DO YOU CUM? " - Funny Fortnite guy

Kristóf SzilvásiKristóf Szilvási11 päeva tagasi
  • Yup, yup, he’ll yeah! Duh! Lol

Michael MurdockMichael Murdock12 päeva tagasi
  • well that aged well

ArchAngel121996ArchAngel12199612 päeva tagasi
  • It's out today?! Really?! That's amaz.....oh wait

Silas BurbankSilas Burbank12 päeva tagasi
  • CYBERPUNK2077 And CDPR “independent”? DON'T BE NAIVE - Bosses of CDPR : Adam Kiciński, Marcin Iwiński , Piotr Nielubowicz finnancially supported RAFAŁ TRZASKOWSKI Major of Warsaw for sum of 50000$ during last presidential election .: Trzaskowski is known as a major who was funding Antifa riot training camps in Warsaw and he is also involved i big scale legal trial regarding corruption in real estate market in Warsaw, Guy was encouraging riots during election in Poland an is also known from his attacks on independent polish media. - CDPR IS SERIOUSLY INVOLVED IN LEFT WING POLITICS IN POLAND - DON"T BE STUPID AND NAIVE - CDPR LIES TO YOU WITH THEIR SO CALLED "INDEPENDENCE". They just pretending that they pandering to right, center wing people. DON"T SUPPORT RADICAL LEFT WING Riotters!!! Think twice before you spend money on their propaganda games. Pirate their game don’t support politics in games. www.msn.com/pl-pl/wiadomosci/other/jak-szefowie-cd-projekt-wsparli-finansowo-trzaskowskiego/ar-BBPdAWI

Asd KjhAsd Kjh12 päeva tagasi
  • I came here for neo futuristic qui-gon-jin

J DJ D12 päeva tagasi
  • 1 day Wait a minute

MikefGamesMikefGames12 päeva tagasi
  • Markiplier in CP2077? 😳

mrsnoo86mrsnoo8612 päeva tagasi
  • Who's here after the delay to januari 22th

yeathisiskennyyeathisiskenny12 päeva tagasi
  • I'm buying the game but fuck getting the pre-order with how many times the release date got pushed back As soon as it gets released THEN I'LL GET IT Keep kicking ass and NEVER SELL OUT

one foot out the doorone foot out the door12 päeva tagasi
  • I'm here to have my breath taken away.

B WB W13 päeva tagasi
  • i need 3rd ... help me john wick .... T_T PLZ...

mad poolmad pool13 päeva tagasi
  • WHY I COME HERE BECAUSE I AM GOING TO LAUGH MY ASS OFF AND SEE IF THIS GAME IS DELYED AGAIN !!!!

Stephen SandersStephen Sanders14 päeva tagasi
    • @Stephen Sanders someone needs to take the ipad away from their son smh

TKMaidaTKMaida5 päeva tagasi
    • Benny Harvey I HOPE YOU GET THE VIRUS

Stephen SandersStephen Sanders13 päeva tagasi
    • Benny Harvey MY PICTURE IS THE GAME OF THE YEAR 2020 YOU PRICK

Stephen SandersStephen Sanders13 päeva tagasi
    • Nobody cares, ESL. You've made this comment 3 times in the past 5 hours . Also your profile picture is from the worst game of 2020.

Benny HarveyBenny Harvey13 päeva tagasi
  • I think the relationship between V and the rockerboy its just so similar to some kind of Mr.robot Style. It just fits so good in my mind XD if the Game develop the relation in kind of the same way, like you dont want do something but he force you or try to cheat you or steal your body that would kill me, It would be insane. But i dont think thats gonna be the case. But definitely would be awesome some kind of fight for control between them. Maybe he just appears at the right time and push you to kill the corporations thats enough for me too :)

Alber ZakirAlber Zakir14 päeva tagasi
  • WHY I COME HERE BECAUSE I AM GOING TO LAUGH MY ASS OFF THAT WHY

• WHY DOES GAMES LIKE TO BE DEALYED AND I BEAT YOU WERE GOING TO SEE ANOTHER DEALY AND I AM GOING TO LAUGH MY ASS OFF

• November 19th *Delay* December 10th CDPR Presents *DelayPunk 2077*

FoxSlasher _93FoxSlasher _9314 päeva tagasi
  • They are using the same clips over and over again and damn its still cool.

Atahan BarutAtahan Barut14 päeva tagasi
  • Wait for another Delay onto next year for the PS2 Version.

Common RaccoonCommon Raccoon14 päeva tagasi
  • 0:00

BoredYT UserBoredYT User14 päeva tagasi
  • Who's releasing this game? Guns 'n' Roses?

mediacopycatkillersmediacopycatkillers14 päeva tagasi
  • Keanu

trunks kotrunks ko14 päeva tagasi
  • Why are you Cum?

Shard BitShard Bit14 päeva tagasi
  • With all the delays im starting to think this game is a disaster development. Im pretty sure its going to have massive bugs and problems. They even said it would have a massive day 0 patch.

povangpovang14 päeva tagasi
  • I'm buying an xbox series x just for this game it better not disappoint

_ANormalName _1000_ANormalName _100015 päeva tagasi
  • November 19?

梦入神机梦入神机15 päeva tagasi
  • Can someone please be legend and explain something to me, to experience 60fps on ps5 would you need a 4k TV or can you experience the detail with a normal HD TV. Also I've been so hyped for cyberpunk2077 will it look visibly different on PS4 to PS5 or will it look the same until they have released the updated version for it next year. Thanks peeps

Finn NeilsonFinn Neilson15 päeva tagasi
    • ps5 and ps4 will look visibly the same until the next gen patch, it will run 60fps on ps5 and ps4, having a 4k tv will have a visible difference if you plan to run it in 4k but it will still look amazing if you run it on a 1080 or 1440p screen

Stephanie CrestStephanie Crest15 päeva tagasi
  • Everybody asks where is Cyberpunk But why nobody asks how is Cyberpunk?

JusereJusere15 päeva tagasi
  • I cant un hear the “why do you come” meme in the beginning 😂😂😂

X GamerX Gamer15 päeva tagasi
  • İ'm looking for the goddamn game

Ahmed Ghost5Ahmed Ghost515 päeva tagasi
  • “19th November” Me: They had us in the first half, I’m not gonna lie

Márcio GomesMárcio Gomes15 päeva tagasi
  • 19th november or 10th december?

Shablinski da foolShablinski da fool15 päeva tagasi
    • 10th

Zer0 CoolZer0 Cool15 päeva tagasi
  • Pre order now.. and play in 2077.... nice...

phzphz15 päeva tagasi
  • Bruh I didn't even realize that he was an in-game character, I thought he was the real guy!

H A Z M A TH A Z M A T15 päeva tagasi
  • Why do you come here? Me: For you Keanu 🥺

ChemistChemist15 päeva tagasi
  • Mr Anderson

Kelvin FerreiraKelvin Ferreira16 päeva tagasi
  • What you are looking for? Im looking for... They are realase this game 10.12.2020...

Adrian PosłowskiAdrian Posłowski16 päeva tagasi
  • The delay is a good thing. It means they can smooth out bugs and stuff!

J DarnellJ Darnell16 päeva tagasi
  • I come here for you Keanu

Leonardo GonzalezLeonardo Gonzalez16 päeva tagasi
  • В целом всем плевать. Но я эту игрушку жду.

Александр РыбинАлександр Рыбин16 päeva tagasi
  • *Easter Egg:* Cyberpunk really is made for 2077.

Shiv28Shiv2816 päeva tagasi
  • Hello everyone Today we dec.... Us: ah shit here we go again

Roblox AviationRoblox Aviation16 päeva tagasi
  • No L came to search for you keanu

Hdbfbfb UufufhfHdbfbfb Uufufhf16 päeva tagasi
  • What i'm looking for is a solid release date

Peaceful JihadPeaceful Jihad16 päeva tagasi
  • Tbh I'm somewhat disapointed by many music tracks used in so far seen footage. Except 2018 version of chippin in (which was amazing and sadly, apperently, scrapped) and perhaps last two Samurai (refused) songs and nomad trailer music. All these irl pop/rap/hip hop artists stuff just feels like a slightly better versions of generic radio pop/hip hop songs. Witcher 3 blew me away with everything it had and especially music. I know cyberpunk has to have a different genre of music but I was expecting more industrial sounding techno, deep heavy cyberpunk stuff, grim dark sythwave, blade runner style synth/vapor/whatever, and some decent rock like 2018 chippin in (without emo screamo vocals and less monotone, altho, last two samurai songs improved in both of those aspects). I know game will be amazing. Probably replace witcher 3 as my favourite game. I love cdpr and what they do and am confident everything will be great but still I am a bit uneasy about the soundtrack of the game judging by what we've heard so far.

CottonMouthJoeCottonMouthJoe16 päeva tagasi
  • Yeah duh

Ronish RohanRonish Rohan16 päeva tagasi
  • 2077? why is the future always a few years into the "future"? to get to this 2077 future we need to go into time at least a few million years

eksineeksine16 päeva tagasi
    • @Stephanie Crest Cyberpunk is a subgenre of science fiction in a dystopian futuristic setting that tends to focus on a "combination of low-life and high tech" featuring advanced technological and scientific achievements, ... Wikipedia That still doesn't explain how this future came about in only 57 years from now. I don't think you know how slow technology actually evolves

eksineeksine15 päeva tagasi
    • .... i don't think you understand what the genre "cyberpunk" means...

Stephanie CrestStephanie Crest15 päeva tagasi
  • >Cyberpunk 2077 is exactly 1 month away! 🔥 >exactly 1 month away

Roast ChickenRoast Chicken17 päeva tagasi
  • Still waiting..

Fran WestFran West17 päeva tagasi
  • Lmfao these talentless hacks have no clue wtf they're doing they just removed the release date in their banner so it's getting delayed AGAIN to no ones surprise lmao

The Crow of YharnamThe Crow of Yharnam17 päeva tagasi
  • "Our highly anticipated Cyberpunk 2.0.2.0. video game will be released in 2077!" Suddenly CDPR realizes people got hype just because they mixed years of release date and name when marketing.

Hasan GörmüşHasan Görmüş17 päeva tagasi
  • I expected some more futuristic cyberpunk music instead of crappy and fake depressed Billie Eilish music... Man... never do that to us again... Never 👎

Lost_Places _GlobalLost_Places _Global17 päeva tagasi
  • Just release the game already... Patch it after because I can't wait anymore

Martin HibbertMartin Hibbert17 päeva tagasi
  • "Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my t.v.... And my controller... even my console... The hype I've lost... the features I've lost... won't stop hurting... It's like they're all still there. You feel it, too, don't you? I'm gonna make them release our game!" -Kazuhira Miller, former member of the samurai squad

davidhg117davidhg11717 päeva tagasi
  • Походу Киану не знал, что на фоне будет Беляш.

TheSh9d0vvTheSh9d0vv17 päeva tagasi
  • Coming April 16. No wait. Coming November 19. Okay, hang on a second. Coming December 10. Alright, soooooo. Coming March 2021. Hold up. Coming April 2021. We are going to delay it again for a few months and release it the fall of 2021 so we can get in on the Christmas sales. People, we are so sorry, buuuutttt we had to delay again. But definitely coming this Christmas 2021. Okay, okay, so I know we said coming at the end of 2021, but something came up again.

Cody BCody B17 päeva tagasi
  • The true release date was always there in the name...

RekovniRekovni17 päeva tagasi
    • @AndrezPT pay me more and I'll make better jokes

RekovniRekovni11 päeva tagasi
    • Old joke trash

AndrezPTAndrezPT11 päeva tagasi
  • I JUST WANT THIS GAME SOOOO DAMN BAD😔

Ahmed NisarAhmed Nisar17 päeva tagasi
  • Hello everyone! I have a MSi GP 75 Leopard so it came with the core i7 10th gen and RTX 2060. How do you think I’ll be able to run CP 2077?

Toma CosmaToma Cosma17 päeva tagasi
    • if it's 1080p, sure and really good

Nitro DroiidNitro Droiid17 päeva tagasi
  • and then they will delay it again and again and then finally cancel it....hope not though.

ハマモト直亮ハマモト直亮17 päeva tagasi
  • Já estão preparando o novo cancelamento, não esperem esse jogo ainda esse ano..

Jack AssetsJack Assets17 päeva tagasi
  • share new videos

uhte geruhte ger17 päeva tagasi
  • my computer barely pulls minecraft.

XatchyXatchy17 päeva tagasi
  • Super

Avto MusAvto Mus17 päeva tagasi
  • Hmmm 19 november? interesting.. 10 december?? maybe?? 2021?? probably....

TajkoTajko17 päeva tagasi
  • why do you сum

RasseruRasseru17 päeva tagasi
  • CDPR please just say now if you are delaying the game again or not.

DrivertilldeathDrivertilldeath17 päeva tagasi
  • It look good as a ad to watch or a game to play but think about if for a second. when it releases it will completely either completely fail or succeed and this happened multiple time already with games looking good before they aren't. Just keep in mind when you by it digitally there are no refunds

Omega LizardOmega Lizard17 päeva tagasi
  • I would give from that dubbing or everyone would like Czech dubbing and some said there were a total of 1,000 in 1 day I found so many there are more would it work? So for that DLC 10 - 30 euros

FéelixFéelix17 päeva tagasi
  • I know you won't put Czech dubbing there and would it work the other way around? That you would add DLC and that DLC would be Czech dubbing, would it work? Sure paid DLC but it would be worth it.

FéelixFéelix17 päeva tagasi
  • They had been dropping regular content for 2 months leading up to the now delayed release of the game. They did not plan on the delay, thus the EEworld content has dried up.

Daniel DuncanDaniel Duncan17 päeva tagasi
  • Postponed for so long There should be free DLC, clothes, weapons, cars, body equipment

David LeeDavid Lee17 päeva tagasi
  • already paid this game - i can't wait;

Philippe ReisPhilippe Reis18 päeva tagasi
  • Maybe I’ll finally be able to play this game 57 years from now

Thatsallfolks 1Thatsallfolks 118 päeva tagasi
  • Im just waiting to hear new excuse for delaying the game xD

Djordje JovanetićDjordje Jovanetić18 päeva tagasi
  • I'm just hoping to get an Detroid: Become Human easter egg where there could be somewhere in the map a broken RK800 aka my boy Connor which you could potentially fix and it will do something cool. Because as we know. That android was from 2038 and this game is from 2077. Would be really fun to see something like that

TaavettiTaavetti18 päeva tagasi
  • Keanu: Why do you come here? Commenters: For you, Keanu! Billie Eilish: DUH

fazdollfazdoll18 päeva tagasi
  • im here for cyber-keanu

ScoutTF2ScoutTF218 päeva tagasi
EEworld